SAMHSA’s Advisory Committee MeetingsAugust 8, 9, 10
You are invited to attend SAMHSA’s three August advisory council meetings. All meetings are open to the public and will be streamed live via webcast.
SAMHSA’s Advisory Committee for Women’s Services Live Webcast Meeting
August 8, 2012 | 10 a.m.3:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
- Updates on Project Launch and the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Center for Excellence
- Discussions regarding medication-assisted treatment and pregnancy
- Updates from the SAMHSA Administrator
Joint Meeting of SAMHSA’s Advisory Committees Live Webcast Meeting
August 9, 2012 | 10 a.m.3:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
- Discussion regarding the impact of Federal health reform and state budgets on mental health and substance abuse programs
- Report from the SAMHSA Administrator
- Update on SAMHSA’s budget
- Update on health care reform
The following advisory councils and committees will be participating in this joint meeting: SAMHSA National Advisory Council; Center for Mental Health Services National Advisory Council; Center for Substance Abuse Prevention National Advisory Council; Center for Substance Abuse Treatment National Advisory Council; Advisory Committee for Women’s Services; and the Tribal Technical Advisory Committee.
SAMHSA’s National Advisory Council Live Webcast Meeting
August 10, 2012 | 10 a.m.2:45 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
- The meeting will include updates from the SAMHSA Administrator. The discussions will focus on the Behavioral Health Quality Framework.
For questions about these meetings or issues with registration, please contact:
Committee Management Officer and Designated Federal Official
SAMHSA National Advisory Council
SAMHSA’s Advisory Committee for Women’s Services